If you don’t already know Spanish, you really should consider learning, like, ahora!
Whether you want to improve your job prospects, keep your mind sharp, or explore new cultures without having to rely on Siri to ask for directions, Spanish is the one tool that will help you achieve all of that and more.-Latino Voices
1. It enhances your confidence Definitely. Heads turn towards you just by you speaking in a foreign language.
2. It widens your worldview The new language affords you a deeper view into and an appreciation of another culture.
3. It makes you a more interesting person You will have more to talk about. Simply start a conversation with "Did you know...?"
4. It doubles your capacity You will be able to do a lot more than before you knew the new language.
5. It enlarges your social circle With a new language, you can now make friends with those who speak the language.
6. It does wonders to your career Knowing one more language gives you an "unfair" advantage.
7. It gives you more choices in life You will have the choice of living, working or doing business in places and with people that speak the language.
8. It develops your ability to focus The attention required to tackle the rules, structure and lexis of a new language enhances your eye for details and boosts your mathematical ability.
9. It improves your overall speed of learning Cognitive abilities grows with language acquisition. The extended exercise of word memorization, understanding and applying general concepts gives you the intuition for other subjects.
Guess What? We Accelerated It
I first came across the term Accelerated Learning from an advert I read in an in-flight magazine back in the 2003 on my way back from Latin America.
The method promised to unlock the mind, to aid in mastering a foreign language with ease and more.
The notion interested me so much that I immediately placed an order for the book.
Needless to say, I waited eagerly for the book and devoured it the moment it landed in my hands.
In fact, I read the book intently from cover to cover more than twice, highlighted significant portions of it and jot down my thoughts on what I picked up.
The book became the go-to reference as I developed Good Spanish In 8 Weeks™ (or GSi8W™), the course that will be remembered as GSi8W™ in short.
I know, I am being biased here. Why do I keep talking about the Spanish language?
Frankly, it is because I sincerely think that it is one of the easier languages for an English speaker to pick up.
And, having mastered Spanish, the next most obvious choice would be Portuguese - at least that is what my experience taught me.
To find out more about GSi8W™, click the button below.
...to get you started.
Want a fast and solid start to the spanish language? We have something for you.
Good Spanish in 8 Weeks™ allows you to learn the language in a non-threatening, small group setting.
In just 8 weeks, you will learn the necessary to give you a great foundation.
You will get hands-on experience in speaking, reading and writing in the Spanish language.
Save yourself the hassle of trying to figure it out yourself; jump onto a well structured course today for a tiny fee. Find out more.
What Our Students Say...
Recommended! I benefitted much from your short course before I left for South America! - Karen Huang, Singapore
I get a lot out of the classes. I really enjoy learning Spanish. - Shamala, Singapore
I enjoy the class very much; it is lively and interactive. - Catherine Goh, Singapore
Your lessons are fun and they work! - Katja Manthey, Germany
I passed your name to a friend... and highly recommended you. - Suan Wei, Singapore
Keep Your Language Alive!
...some suggestions you may find helpful.
Set your GPS to Spanish and turn it on when you are going somewhere familiar
Set your electronic devices (phone/computer/apps) to Spanish
Speak in Spanish with a native speaker friend/acquaintance online or face-to-face
Tune your car radio to some Spanish station
Use flashcards from Language Lab App. Check out the Practice Makes Perfect series